Open to models of ages 4-7 (kids) and 16-60 (adults-yes young to elderly adults because that is ODD). We’ll be looking for two kid models of each sex and one adult model of each sex (4 models in total/4 winners). No necessary height, race and body mass required. Winners will wear fashion to represent the fashion editorial of our October ’14 issue. We strongly suggest plus-size models to apply as well. The models must exude personality and have an edge. The photo-shoot will include the following complimentary services: hair, makeup/grooming, fashion wardrobe, and behind-the-scenes video. And, we’ll announce prizes as the competition progresses!
SOCIAL MEDIA REQUIREMENT: ‘LIKE’ THE FOLLOWING FACEBOOK PAGES: ( ALL SPONSORS OF THE STYLE SECTION )
NO EXCEPTIONS. This allows us to track the winners and cross market and for you to ask people to “like” your photo.
A parent/guardian/sibling/cousin, etc, can compete on behalf of the child. Therefore, the chosen representative of the child contestant will make the actions to ask for support in “like” of his/her photo.
PHOTO SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Naturally edited or light or clean photos. Keep makeup natural or no makeup. Please also keep your hair away from your face.
- We recommend going outside in a bright, open-shaded area and pose against a plain light colored background (preferably white).
- We only need (1) head-shot.
- DO NOT SEND IMAGE IN A COLLAGE.
- No filtered photos like Instagram, duck face, throwing peace signs, etc.,
- BE NATURAL, LOOK NATURAL. WE WANT TO SEE THE REAL YOU!
- No nudity, profanity, any forms of discrimination or content that may disrespect or harm the community.
- PHOTOS MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION.
- Photos will be released no later then two days of your submission.
There will be two forms of voting, the winner with the most compiled votes via FB and website, will be the winner
Submission: [email protected]